Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Natural Factual at ChicagoNow.com

 If you're wondering where the heck I've been, I'm here to lead you over to a new land like the Moses of beauty blogs.

Last month, I sent a proposal to ChicagoNow.com which was created by my local paper Chicago Tribune and they accepted my idea for the blog.
I wish that new posts for Natural Factual could remain on Blogspot just for the features here alone, but I wanted to challenge myself as a writer and see how things go with Chicago Now.

The new location is here and I have a couple new posts up.
Also, Natural Factual now has a facebook fan page. You're free to holler at the like button if you wish.

I'm not deleting this blog.All posts here will remain here for everyone to read and I will even be transferring a few posts to the new site.  I eventually plan to use this space in the future for something related to skin care/wellness/being fly.. I just don't know how yet.

I hope you join me on the other site! I have some awesome giveaways planned for December and you don't want to miss out!






Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments:

Jojoba said...

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

Jojoba Oil

JOJOBA INDIA said...

Thank you! I am glad that you appreciated that post and look forward to you and your friends visiting this site often and joining it!
Jojoba India