Sunday, September 12, 2010

Product Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock





I admit that I am one of those women who didn't put much thought into the use of sunscreen before 3 years ago. Now I find myself telling everyone from my mother to random acquaintances to slather on the sunscreen. Once I learned sunblock helps prevented wrinkles as well as protected those darkened itchy eczema patches from becoming darker- I was all about the sunscreen.

I tried Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid in SPF 70 reluctantly. After shaking the bottle, I tested a small patch on my hand and lightly massaged it in. Although it had "sheer" on the packaging I assumed that it would leave my brown skin looking ashy like most sunscreens. Upon first applying, I noticed a very light 'glowy' shimmer on my skin that dried completely within seconds. No chalky, ashy look at all. I plan to try this on my face for the next couple of days to see how my skin handles the ingredients as well as how it looks underneath makeup.

Stay tuned for Round 2 Review.

No comments: